Tuesday, January 9

FUCK

School was perfect!even though i've got t wake up early and all haha but overall it's great!My classmates are funny enough t make me laugh even though i'm damn pissed off by mrs mano early in the morning.

Geo class test wasn't that bad,but i think i'm going t fail cause i didn't have time t get the paper done.I'm always crazy when it's chinese class.HA HA.Chunen is a very good partner haha cause he's not like the others,laugh at things which i don't think it's funny.


Then it was english?Alright not that bad either.Got scolded by ms sandra becos zikun keep pronounce the word and i've t get his pronunciation right so i guess it's too loud so kana scolded.SEL was funny,the way mr tay replied us was very funny.He's just abit too serious lah-.- I'm scare of him okay!


I love mdm wong's physics lesson,cos i could tease her and all.HAHA but i'm very attentive in class.Yewhuey want t sit beside me during physics class but i wanted t sit alone,aiya whatever lah.


Wendy: my mood today not that good.

Yewhuey: you dont look liek you're in a bad mood!You're always smiling and cheerful girl-.-

Wendy: act only mah


-.- so my impression t others is a cheerful girl who's always there smiling like one ah siao?


OKAY SCHOOL WAS GREATTTTTTT.


After school go general office t find mrs mano,did the maths and all.She's not that bad lah,Cos some qn was very easy but i always tend t make it look very complicated,den she will "naughty girl,it's not like that" haha like one mother like that lah but I'M FUCKING TIRED.

She finally willing t let me go ard 4plus?then took the same bus with ms ang,chatted abit.Called mum and said i can't wear jeans tml so she insist on not letting me t get a guy's pants so she bought me t this shop and bought this female one,to me no diff loh.OKAY YES GOT DIFF.BEHIND ABIT TIGHT.knn let pple see how fat my ass is.


YAY I DON'T HAVE TO SLP LATE TONIGHT ALR!!























Pics tml!Let you see how great my classmates is this year HAHA

No comments: