Saturday, January 20

np

Jack and jill went up the hill

Good day everyone!!

i went np with yile,yk,suefei,yanhua(spelling?) and ivan who is our tourguide of the day!i think np were rather interesting!The campus was quite big but i think it's alot smaller than sp(i got a very bad impression of sp when im sec 2)So the business course were only okay for me.And i'm more interested in masscom!haha but masscom required 13points and A2 for english!NABEI!my english can get c6 i alr can pray t god liao!Got this radio talk thingy and i seriously malu myself can!I'm jill and yile's jane!

Left np about 630pm!Then down t clementi for dinner.Then back t boonlay.Suefei,yanhua and ivan left while me,yile and yk went library t "study".I did one of the maths qn haha I DID MY HOMEWORK OKAY!down t colourcourt but nobody's there so back t jp t get some snacks.went in arcade t take a look den homed ard 10?


Blogger refused t let me post the pics up so i'l post the pic tml if im not lazy!!

No comments: