Monday, January 15

random

So tonight i'll sit and pick apart your pictures && over anaylse your words...




























I think alot of teachers are irritated by me today HAHA.Cos i burn midnight oil for my homework and only slept about 1am.And it make me feel sleepy and start spouting nonsenses in class.

Me: mrs ramesh,do you feel very old now?
mrs ramesh:why
me:cos you taught me since i'm sec one and im sec four now!
mrs ramesh start t uhm chio.

i know i said alot of rubbish but i can't remember much now.I love physics lesson!

Mdm wong wants t see my ten years series.

Wendy(holding on the book):it's blank

Mdm wong insist on opening the book!

mdm wong:i thought last week you said you would do it!

Wendy:i busy doing mrs mano(vp) homework mah..

Mdm wong:you can do mrs mano homeworks then cannot do my homework is it?my homework no need do ah?

Wendy:who are you?and who is mrs mano?

Mdm wong: so when can you get it done?

Wendy:soon

LOL

Wendy: mdm wong,you're below 30 right?

Mdm wong:no i'm 18

Wendy:don't try t lie!if you're below 30 then wear like you're below 30!don't wear like you're above 40!

HAHA den we start staring each other,i think its fun lah.


Yes so school was not that bad today except for the fact that i'm very sleepy and keep complaining that i'm hungry during english lesson


After school,we got our jerseys and the B girls jersey are short of 4 pieces.Ask the sec twos t do some admin stuffs cos their tournament is on wed.I like the size of the jersey can!so big!haha!but the color sucks.But this year we put "wen li" haha which we never did for the past few years!


Okay training was alright,and it only like for an hour?And yile and i started t become mad!HAHA damn funny.Overall it's fun.


Homed ard 4plus.I got tons of homeworks t do.So i shall refrain myself from coming online later on unless i've done finish my homework which is impossible.

No comments: