Wednesday, January 10

grooming course

hello people!i'm a happy girl/boy today!I wear like a boy today so it will be like a girl tml! :D

Alright,meet with yile today at pioneer,had hotcakes.Walk t school and meet suefei at the gate.

Alot of pictures.
suefei and me


















pretty jul and me :D















stanley me and matthew










me and yileeee











OKAY FORMAL














Boy and girlfriends(me and jul)



















haha with two pretty ladies!






















clayman and me :D






















minghao and me :D






















with the girls :D




















handsome :D
















brother and me :D




















my class malay boys


















ms chong and me :D :D



















Zikun and me. (:
























me hafizah and sufiana


















yazier and me



alvin and minghui
imraan and me
i think i look nice here but someone like t show jiaobin when i take photo with him!
my brother and me again :D
all this photo kills me loh!!!
goodbye!

No comments: