Thursday, January 18

SCREW YOU

When you stopped playing the game of ours,disappointment came in


























I'm blessed with having a very nice classmate like michelle(: I called her a few times t ask her about the timetable tml but she didn't pick up my calls.Then she called me but i didn't know,den she start msging me whether i got any problems,what happen t me which was very heartwarming then.She's just so niceeeeee haha She's my physics + english partner!thanks michelle!i dont know if you're reading these but thanks a lot.You made me less lonely in class:D






Okay,school started off well today.I dread going for english lessonsssssss.I'm seeing ms sandra like everyday can!!!!There's lit class tml.MACBETH!HAHA I KNOW YILE LOVE ME THATS WHY YOU CAME AND FIND ME LOL!Eh if you really have any probs tell me okay!I'm damn worried lah-.- HAHA Then screw that fucking indian for saying that i look like a eskimo!Hello i think he didn't even know how a eskimo look like!HELLO I'M A FAIRY OKAY!LOL!





Friday tml! :D



Chem test tml,sure fail.I'm bad in my science and i don't know why.Science is the first subject i fail!

OKAY GOODBYE!

No comments: