Tuesday, January 23

GOODBYE

Trust me or not,up to you.You made my day like hell.The more you say me,the more i wanna rebel.

Get the fact right that you didn't give me a perfect family.And i can't even dream of having a perfect family which consist ME YOU DAD SIS AND BRO.I wish i can go for NS too,when i come back you would treat me well like how you treat bro.YES IM JEALOUS.If you don't fucking believe me,then forget about it.I've got nothing else t say.

I miss dad now.So what?i don't dare t call him,msg him,and even talk t him.We're like strangers,but i love him,i love my dad.Forget about what he did in the past,accept who he is now.Fuck i want dad back,i want dad back.I want dad t buy me dolls,lots of toys,and piggyback me.Don't be an selfish ass.I'm always jealous that others had one perfect family.

Damn wendy,what are you talking about.

get the fact right,im wendy FENG.

I couldn't stay focus in class today.Got scolded for like tons of times.Being crazy in class,ya fuck.You try t let me lead a good life,but heck,you made me suffer.

You ignore me,refused t talk t me.YES I'M ACTUALLY CRYING INSIDE.FUCK YOU DON GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT.YOU DON'T TALK T ME ABOUT MY PROBLEMS.YOU'RE NOT LIKE OTHER PARENTS WHO WOULD CHAT WITH THEIR KIDS.

forget about it wendy,don't dream.This is YOUR life.

No comments: