Thursday, November 30

30 nov 2006

Changed blogskin,my hardwork okay!Only the pic is too big,haha hack care.

Work today,was alright lah.At least i know how t make a kebab roll,but still slow,HELLO I'M STILL A BEGINNER!Got this very annoying auntie,i can't stand her lah ccb.From morning work till 4plus,very tiring though,stand for 6hours!My left leg start t ache like dunno what time!The annoying auntie bully me one,keep ask me go kitchen take stuff,i'm like walking in and out,in and out.Some customer were nice and patient t wait for me t make their food,but some #$%^&$%^&^%!!!!!

I totally make a fool of myself a few times-.-

Ard 3plus,boss call for me.I thought so fast got pple complain alr-.- So he actually want t ask me qns abt kebab-.- Can ans some,but alot cant ans then he at there explain t me,but i only listen listen,can't be bothered t rmb-.- so many things-.- My brain can only absorb certain amt. of new stuffs per day.

After that meet my mum,den had dinner and tadah!HOMED!

Work tomorrow!Working everyday-.-

Do drop by!

No comments: