Friday, November 10

see me not in your heart.

School didn't started off well today.Ms chong nagged me for yday escaping poa class yday.I wore the green vball tee t school and a pe shorts,got scolded and i'm not allow t go for lesson unless i got PE t shirt,wtf.went t general office,all so small size,come on lah be realistic,you want me t squeeze my fats into the pe tee shirt?NO WAY.every shirt i bought is extra big,even uniform i also bought the biggest size t hide my fats loh.then i at there show attitude t the teachers saying i rather go home and change then t wear those t shirt.then went t staffroom,saw my saviour!MR BONG!!haha he gave me one mercury pe tee shirt of the RIGHT size okay?!haha! :D

Then changed and went for literature,i at there self-"high" ah-.- the rest of the lesson i don wanna talk about it cos it suck alot.

I wonder why i'm being called a "sucker" for nothing?if its liek what you said,you're joking,i don't think you're?just one saddist lah,or is it the attention you want t get?i can't be bothered lah okay,thinking that i'm going t be in the same class with you for the next fucking 365days.OH FUCK.

No comments: