Saturday, November 25

Demon.

Meet up with yile t have our dinner.watch 7pm show and yk came and off t play bball.todaynot on form and play f badly ):

I just think some people should know their limits and do what they could do instead of wanting this and that.I think i'm quiting t buy alot of useless things and buy things which i will USED instead of throwing it aside.

Prolly starting work nxt week.And i haven touch my holiday homework yet so have t start chionging alr.

i had a very sweet dream last night :D but YILE woke me up!-.- SO SWEET LAH JAY!LOL!

haven see slut for so long alrrrrrrr!
meet up sooon!!!!!

Khoo qinxin!haha sleep until so late until cant meet today!khooqinya i know you miss me!AND my treat right!haha i heard from yile that your hair is NICE now!haha i wanna see!Next yr i also dye those very HOT color like you! :D

That's all so bye!

No comments: