Thursday, November 9

Maybe?perhaps?

Woke up at 430am(yeah faster say i'm crazy),just t do my hair.ARGH,hair screwed lah but i don't care alr lah,cut also cut alr,want me t stick the hair back meh?Then off t school,had chinese which was alright lah.mdm loo say i've change image and ask me why i wanna cut away that NICE long hair of mine\:

Yes,i love maths lesson!doing the sums make me so happy and wanna do more.but i must be constant abit.

Went home after recess,skipped POA.Cos i'm fucking tired lah and poa is a subject that would make you sleepy so decided t give it a miss.Came home and sleep(: but ms ang called,ask me why i leave school,say mr soh and ms chong were worried that something had happen t me and ask ms ang t call me.Then say why never show ms chong my new hairstyle,den i say it's very messy.ha ha-.- tml have t go apologise t mr soh and ms chong alr(i don't feel like it lah)

Went childcare after that,had alot of fun w the kids! :D drew lolipops for the candy house ha ha!maybe going there again next week t start t paint the house :D i love painting!I still have lots of homeworks t be handed in tml!so bye!

No comments: