Sunday, November 19

Kuala lumpur sucks.

Now i miss how wonderful s'pore is.

-It's services.
-clean toilets(at least for shopping mall)
-Considerate singaporeans.
-The good transportation.
-The well-service provided by the taxi drivers.
-The clean environment.


All this things which i dont even care or bother in singapore now make me miss it so much.I've encounter alot of things this two days in malaysia,bad things.

Case 1

Inconsiderate malaysian sitting infront of me keep lower his chair down and leave so little space for me and i've t tap his shoulder and ask him to bring the chair up higher.And they chatted so loud and make me feel so uncomfortable.The people sitting behind me keep on coughing without covering his mouth and keep coughing on my hair and i'm damn pissed off.

I don't fucking give a damn on how malaysia treated the malays better and all.I still think everyone should be treated equally and not becos i'm a chinese then you will not treat me as well as you treat your fellow fucking "friends".

Case 2

We got cheated by this bus company saying that we'll reach KL in fucking 4 long hours and in the end it took us more than6 hours t reach KL.they lied t us that it's VIP seat and in the end it just fucking seats with those fucking inconsiderate,dirty malaysian.

Case 3

The taxi driver there lowered his chair down until i can't even sit properly.And he didn't fucking on the aircon and close the windows!he want us to die with him is it.And their taxi is so fucking old and dirty and smelly.Now i know why their taxi fare is so f cheap alr loh!



Their toilet is f dirty,f smelly and making me feel damn uncomfortable.For those who know me well enough will know that i rather not pee or shit in a dirty toilet and willing to tahan till i found a better toilet.Time square in malaysia is fucking big and may look very OH SO FUCKING HIGH CLASS but hello?their toilet sucks like shit.People don't queue up for toilet,they just cut your queue and went in the toilet!And when i'm fucking peeing in the toilet,stupid indian girls kept on banging on the door and irritates me.When i went out,i stare at her and say that she should not bang on the door when pple is using the toilet,i speak in english and i doubt she understand me loh,ccb.Malaysia should focus more in english man!i find it hard t communicate with them using either chinese or english.I don't see a need for them t study malay cos singapore's main lang is malay and i don't see singapore asking everyone single citizen t speak in malay except in morning assembly we have t sing our malay national anthem.

And i don't understand why litter is all over the places and da,n f dirty!People dont observe the traffic rules and just cut into the lane without signaling people.I just find that the standard of living in malaysia is damn low,or is it i'm used to the high standard of living in spore?

I can't believe that i'm going t stay here till tuesday and thinking of that make me wanna go back t spore!i wanna play basketball with friends and go childcare and do alot of things instead of following my mum ard and see her shopping and do nothing!I've lots of fucking things t do loh!

I miss singapore lah!I miss my bed and all!

I feel so uncomfortable here even though my aunt house is f big and f good.But aiya,just not used t it an di only get t slp at 4am on the first night here loh.and look at the time now,i can't get t sleep!!!

This is a long negative entry of malaysia.I WANNA GO GENTING LAH!i think these adults got no life loh.OMG i can't wait for me t grow up and go t other countries with my friends.I think that will be more fun.And i'm looking forward t next year's geography trip with the school!

i feel so bored here lah,the distance between spore and KL is 325km.i wana go back t singapore lah friends!

i doubt any of you read this super long entry of mine cos it's just a post t vent out my unhappiness here and my boredom.

I MISS HOMEEEE):

No comments: