Wednesday, November 15

loving you is what i was trying to do.

Recieved a msg just now from yenling,asking me if i wanna go training next wed.I replied back t her that i maybe have work on wed.I don't know what's the use of going back t training and i can't train anything at all?watching the sec ones train and WE go pick the balls for them?oh fuck i don't want that kind of SO CALL TRAINING.and sadly,i'm not going training during this holidays?who the fuck cares that i'm a v.cap or not.seriously i think i don't deserve those points lah,cos you give me those points but i can't help the team with anything.i rather not get the points.Sorry,i'm not that into volleyball like last time.Volleyball kills me,seriously.

i used to say volleyball rocks and all,i think i'm stupid lah.

watching you walk away.

No comments: