Thursday, November 2

do you actually care?

today's lesson was alright.AND I LOVE LITERATUREEEEEEEE! :D :D ms sandra is obviously the most experience teacher in boonlay!i LOVE her lesson,i love t listen t her stories!even though she pull my ear today-.- haha!i like her!and i will get good results in literature and not t let her down!HEH!i hope she will be my english teacher next year!cos she's just too great!had 2 hours of literature and it's not bored at all!though she never give us any break in between,but overall the lesson was :D :D :D!

chemistry,was alright!go through the practical worksheet,got scolded by mr tay cos i didn't finish the report,): i donno what t do loh!then do workbooks then bye t him!cos he's leaving for laos this sunday.

i seriously don like mr lim lah-.- english lesson,is like his personal shooting lesson like that-.- keep saying sarcastic things t my classmates.nevermind,it's our last lesson with him so GOODBYE!

after that is poa,and ms chua say it's maybe her last lesson with us cos she's also leaving laos this sunday and she don know whether she's still taking us nxt yr anot!den i was like "cannot!you don teach me i cry ah!"haha she's a very good teacher lah!next week poa lesson mr soh will be teaching us,AND I SWEAR THE LESSON IS GOING T BE HELL.

i bought U-WEEKLY.and saw the horoscope behind and my horoscope like not very good this week.

i'm virgo!

and virgo got the "unstable mood" award this week-.- yeah it's true-.-

well,seriously it's not a very good week for me,falling sick and many things.HA HA

Date set!dec i'm going t cut my hair!i can't stand this hair of mine anymore!it's damn messy lah!
goodbye to my hair soon! :D

Do you actually care..

):

No comments: