Sunday, December 10

The best thing on earth.

Helpless when you're alone.


I'm sick,and i feel like SHIT.Knock off early today cos i really cannot take it anymore.Maybe it's because of the lack of sleep.Ate those junk foods instead of a proper meal \: Don't really feel like eating even though the smell of my brother maggiemee tempted me BUT i din eat cos if you don't feel like eating DON'T eat!That make you fat HA HA HA YAY wendy said all these!

Homed and nap abit.Woke up and watch star awards and it sucks lah like completely.When the 5566 members came and gave the awards,i were like,who are they?-.- Sucks lah like compleely can!(okay i'm repeating myself.)

I feel very sucky right now(okay no such word but i use it!)

i'm working tml like again and i feel like quitting lah can!


The most beautiful and saddening thing on earth,LOVE.

No comments: