Monday, December 4

When the whole world came against you.

Are you afraid when the whole world came crashing down on you?


Was very reluctant t go for work today.Pulled myself through whole day,i never eat anything until 3pm?You can imagine how busy i am okay.Ms ang came and see me work today but i can't chat with her much cos there's cam looking at us and my boss can see it,afterthat my boss came out and ms ang said JIAYOU t me haha thanks ms ang!

Boss keep correct all my mistakes and teach me how t cut and all this and make me f nervous,i almost feel like crying ah.After that suefei came,she's buying for her FRIEND haha eh slut!you had killed your "guai kia" image alr!haha And you're very tanned!Its like 3-4 weeks since i had last seen you and you've change so much man!Good for you!

Finally work ended,punch card,pack and leave!hahaha On the way home was chatting abit of phone with ms ang but had t hang up cos it's outgoing call and ms ang is at the library.Reached home,bathe,complaint t mum abt today(i'm v unhappy!),watch tv,had dinner and off for a nap and here i am!

Afternoon shift tommorrow and yay!i don't have t wake up early!I feel like quitting man but since i've alr started,i had t finish this stupid job off!I tell you,i'll never want t get a job from food stall,macs and supermarket those kind,it sucks and this job can kill you.The pay is so f little and they want you t do this and that.

Walk by this spectacle shop when i'm on the way home,saw this spect which is v nice,$120!haha i wonder if my mum can sponsor abit of money for it cos i have a whole load of things t get!

I want school t start soon!but i don't like my class.My class consist of so many "I'm MATURED okay!" those kind of people which will make you feel like puking.And those guys think they're being cool walking ard the school during lesson time and came in class late and got a hearing from the teacher.They just like creating troubles so much,they think they're cool!HELLO?Those very cool people don't do all these one okay?Their cool-ness came from their inside.I don't know what's wrong with those guys and they're rude.They think it's cool scolding teacher vulgarities and say vulgarities for nothing in class,they're just downgrading themselves.

I hope next year would be a better year cos it'd be my last year(i hope so) in boonlay and i wanna have one peaceful year(i never had one peaceful yr before),please(:

Shame me not.

No comments: