Sunday, December 31

End of the year.

YOYOYO it's end of the year and i'm so freaking lazy t summarise the events of this year.Cos it had been such a bad year for me.Family,school,classmates,crush and ALL.Been through ups and downs which had bought me into mild depression in August,by being so negative and all.Sorry friends t keep you all worrying at that period of time.The one who gave me the greatest help is Ms ang.Have t thank her a hell lot.

And i love myself now,how i am now,and who i am now.No more falling in love,no more.And never until i've met someone right.I'm going t concentrate on studies in year 2007.Work hard guys.

Thanks those friends who had been there for me,yile,yk and suefei,and more.

It's going t be a brand new year soon,and a bright future ahead.

I'm going out with yile later,qinya's not going with us.

Goodbye volleyball.I hate you now.

No comments: