Saturday, December 16

:D :D :D :D :D

It's definately a great day for tanning,with 100% guarantee that you'll get tanned!! :D :D

Slept at 2am and woke up at 8,bathe and all,TIED my hair for goodness sake-.- so long since i tied my hair out okay,so yile be honoured!Walked t lakeside mrt station,boss msg me if i could work from 3pm,i told him that i'm going out,knn want me everyday work,you think i workholic ah?Yile called me and say she reach lakeside at 845 alr,was a bit shocked lah haha reached so early.

Talked on mrt,our topics forever never ending one,hahaha.Ate at redhull market,ate vegeterian food,not too bad lah.And the auntie,alright see the conversation below,

Auntie:you nxt year sec one ah?
Me:HUH?i next yr sec 4 alr leh.
Uncle:if she nxt yr sec 1 jiu jialat loh.

LOLOLOLOL

Ate and off t redhill swimming complex,the sun today damn GOOD!(two thumbs up (: ) But i can't stand the heat so i keep moving alr,disturbing yile and ask her get down t the water with me haha .Down t water and it's fun hahaha

Tanned awhile longer,and i gave up cos it's f hot.Took pics and send t khoo's sister cos they're leaving for thailand.Dark cloud came and we went t bathe.Was suppose t go my auntie house but my auntie say cant bring friend so forget about it and leave,i didn't know it's my auntie bday today,seriously.But i can't go out alr so \: .

Yile went t find her parents and i went home.New tv is here,and it's samsung LCD dunno what shit,the tv that always appear in during the worldcup season in the ad.not really excited about it so \:

yile tie her hair!!! it's girly day out today so ITS REALLY VERY GIRLY.

see how tanned we are?























Bye for now :D

No comments: