Saturday, December 23

outing

Out with yile and yongkeong today!(Sisters gathering!) ha ha Down t ikea first and got my things.Then down t queensway shopping centre t window shop,haha will be going there nxt week t get my FBTs and sportbras. :D

Then down t jurong point,bought tics and dinner!Qinxin and qinya came later on and my hair ): haha but qinya msged me when i'm on the way home and says she's just joking about my hair haha AND STOP TEASING ME ABOUT YONGKEONG.-.- like forever one leh,it's like a PAST that i like him before but yay!stop it,whether the couple seats or what-.-

So the movie was pretty good,night at the museum.I seriously don't understand why yongkeong laughs over a NOT SO FUNNY THING,it's like every 3mins he will be laughing over something!And qinxin too!laugh like mad-.- there's really some part that's funny,like the part where one man spray the fire extinguisher thing into his mouth!haha,that's the ending part!haha Then down t 679 and had chee cheong fun.Then parted with them there and homed!i needa get t slp fast cos i had work from 8am t 1030pm tml,HARDCORE SIA.Nvm,it MAY be my last day of work so tadah stress!


Goodbye peeps!

No comments: