Sunday, December 3

an sudden urge t recall the past.

i'm cute!!











































Finally i deleted my past 3 blogs,okay that may be nothing but 2 of it,the first and second blog contained so much memories,fun with friends and sad over ______.But yeah,it's the past!haha so delete it since i'm not using it and make blogger's life easy haha.


Haha,i still remember my first day in school,being super talkative!Long kuku hair,with kuku spects,long skirt,long socks,OMG!And wrote diary,haha that's girly but i'm still writing!All the pages of diary was just some "young girl" thing lah.Reading it again now,my hair now all stand,all pages is about _____.Waste my youth T.T .But now!time change!haha and i'm much more happier!cos i've made friends!But losing friends as well(I'm NOT SAD ABOUT THIS,COS I THINK I'VE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION)

I'm glad my life now are not as boring as the past which is basically consists only of volleyball and staying at home.Okay that sucks.
I'm not that girl who always tie her ponytail(like forever) anymore!Deleting that f image of mine,short hair suits me much more better,cos for my character,long hair is abit too....haha.
And i'm really glad that i've knew so many friends in this few years :D


People like,
Yile.
Suefei.
Qinya.
Qinxin.
Ms ang
Yongkeong(I can't say it's bad lah)
Zhaolin.

There's more lah but i lazy.

YILE!I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT OKAY!I FEEL LIKE SINGING ONE SONG NOW HAHA YOU KNOW WHATS THAT SONG! :D


SUEFEI!haha you had been going mia from my life ah haha haven seen you for weeks!haha even though we aren't that close,we don't chat about our life or what but remember!i'll be there for you as well! :D


Qinya!haha i remember i first saw you is at HEEREN!see!i rmb!And you added me in msn asking me why i never add you but add you sis!And after that,we always meet at mos at jp with you yile and me!qinxin for sometimes lah haha!And thanks for all those concerns you gave me lah like asking me why i'm unhappy and all but i always gave you attitude,haha you gave me attitude also!haha! NICE T MEET YOU! :D

Qinxin,not very close with you but you're funny and i know you earlier than qinya!hahaha

Ms ang had given me the most support no one had gave me! :D

Yongkeong ah,hahaha one friend loh,friend who don wan tell friend who is the ______.Asshole but yay you're my best friend but you don't treat me as one long and i'm so sad now hahahahahahaha


Zhaolin,being so much like a sister!Thanks worzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz(you rmb this?!) take care alright!


Thanks all,if one day i'm going t like die suddenly,i'm always with you guys(think in a positive way not negative!)

Thanks for reading man haha

Just t kill my boredom and it had been very long i nv type such a long post alr so be honoured you're wendy's reader!hahahah stupid-.- i feel like moving but i like this blogskin v much so can't bear with it!And i should continue support blogger even though it had always been badmood-ing me and eating my entries!


hello is this long enough?not enough?!?!!?!


okay type abit longer,

Wendy is working tommorrow,don't miss her.


and lastly,WENDY ROCKS!


what the fuck.

No comments: