Thursday, December 7

i don't wanna miss a thing.

The sweetest dream will never do.


Work was alright today.The aunties treat me v good,haha got this malay auntie say i'm her chinese daughter LOL!haha they like t hit my butt loh-.- Wendy was being molested several times hahaha.Off t my cousin's bday chalet later on,and i wanna get home first lah!i don't like chalet.!Those aunties and uncle keep ask me eat but i really don't feel like eating!I only ate two prata from morning till now?heh!so work is a good for me :D i must look good in prom nigh which is in 1 yr time!!prom night prom night :D but O's first :D


I'm into this song now,okay its a v old song,wendy like old english songs :D Don't hesitate t send me nice songs!! :D


The feelings will never be the same again,i swear.



No comments: