Saturday, December 2

I'll be your guardian.

Was asking yile t go jp or play bball with me but she REFUSED loh.Then say want t watch tv.Not long after she offline she called me and ask me meet her at jp,haha.Then rushed out t meet her,was late for few mins.haha,went return my card and yile bought her things at popular.

went mos cos yile was hungry and i bought milkshake and we stay there and chat for like 1hour plus?haha.Talk about sch,what we're wearing for our next yr prom,our school friends,and joke,haha laugh like -.- jokes between me and yile.if i were a ______,i won't choose ______.If i were a ______,i won't choose ______.HA HA!

Went royal sporting house,yile got herself two shorts.After i get my pay,i maybe will get this puma jacket,if only i have extra money t get it.

MUST BUY

-school shoes.
-School bag.
-new spects.
-slippers.
-new shirt.
-Puma jacket(optional)

wow!

No comments: