Tuesday, December 12

FUCKERS

Boring life which is just working and working everyday and i had nothing great t blog about this few days cos i'm not going out or what.May not blog these few days.Sending the sisters off on saturday,till then,i'll blog.

so goodbye for now.

And blogger is obviously screwed lah.ASS.


haha i found something which i wrote few months ago,quite stupid lahhh haha.no link t me,just purely for fun.

When i read i all over again,my hair all stand.

it started with first sight of love
but it ended with a river of tears
all the days we had,
all the days we spent,
had gone down t the drain
and you leave me just like that


i hate you for breaking your promise
baby,you promise not to leave
you told me you love me

and i thought you really mean it baby
tell me why you're leaving now,
where you're going now?
aren't you taking me along

dunch you want me now?
dunch you love me now?
the night you left me all alone,

leaving all the memories,
and your footprints.

baby tell me how i'm going t forget you
the room you once filled it with love,

make me wanna cry,
baby
all along you say

you will be the same
all along you spokewith the lovely tone
all along you're lying.

And i fucking hate you now



Alright,i'm not in a very good mood these few days.Kept listening t all those sad love song ah):

No comments: