Friday, December 29

i've got no life.

HELLO WENDY GOT A VERY NICE HAIR NOW,EXCEPT FOR HER FRINGE WHICH IS SCREWED.

Went for a haircut at gekpok,and the aunties there were all very nice.And i kept saying silly things but yay everyone happy jiu hao.They gave me a free wash :D Then off t yile's house t slack for a while and she show me her primary schoolphoto.HAHA her primary four photo most cute ah HAHAHAHAHA Then off t jp t get my pay,i think they gave me$100plus short and i'm going t call the stuff there nxt week again,cos it's a $100!!!!!!!

Well going t shop with yile tomorrow.To get my sportbras YAY!haha But after that i only have $100 plus left which is like not enough t spend loh aiya fuck care.Why adults so ccb one?Give me attitude somemore.

I GOT NO LIFE AND MONEY MANNNNNNNNN ): ): ):

BUT NEVERMIND I'VE GOT NICE AIR HA HA HA

No comments: